Friday, October 28, 2011

Market wrap up..

Last night was another perfect night in at King George Square for the BrisStyle indie Twilight Markets. 


Melanie from Kimono Reincarnate & Sophie from Strat Designs

The weather behaved and so many smart shoppers were out, getting a head start on the Christmas lists. It's always so lovely to see the the many BrisStyle friends visit us, time and time again. And to catch up with BrisStylettes between sales.

Last night I sold both of the items I'd donated to the BrisStyle Chicks in Pink  national breast cancer awareness month fund raising effort. I'm donating the total proceeds from the sales to Chicks in Pink. Two generous shoppers walked away with these shelleyberelli goodies.


I shared my stall with the lovely Moose & Bird


The shelleyberelli market totes were a hit, as were my zippered purses. I'm going to get to work between now and my next market (BiDM - Racecourse Rd, 10 December) on more totes and some new ipad cases. 



See you in December!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...