Sunday, June 13, 2010

If you go down to the woods today...

I went to the Botanic Gardens today to find a patch of sun - I wanted to share a few things I saw on my wanderings. Thanks camera phone.

You know, I know that figs come from fig trees and I know what a fig tree looks like, but it's never occurred to me to think where the figs grow on said trees ... so, do you think I could believe my eyes when I saw this today? Fantastic!


Nom nom nom.


The Botanic Gardens has a 'kids' art trail, with nifty sculptures hidden among the plants, paths and waterways. Here are a few I liked .... Mr Lobster...



.....the Xylophone chair ..... (you can really play it!)



and the violin playing bats....

2 comments:

  1. When are you taking us? Love the look of the art trail:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I'll take you guys when you're next up in Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...