Thursday, October 7, 2010

my shopping expedition

Just back from a whirlwind few days in Melbourne. My serendipitous adventures continued, with inspiring exhibitions, yummy cafes and photogenic graffiti all making an appearance. 





I had long lunches / dinners with old friends and made a few new ones too.... that might have had something to do with the time I spent in a couple of shops ... including the cat's meow (off (or should I say below?) Degraves St), and tessuti (at 45 Flinders Lane). 








Whilst holidays are fun (and this one was definitely not long enough!), it's always nice to return home. And that's been my made-it-window-shopping inspiration for tonight. Clockwise from top left, we have Mulberry Muse,  A little bird told me.., Lemon Tree Lane, and Sweet William.



Right - I'm jetlagged so I'm off to bed. Night night. x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...