Friday, July 29, 2011

Let's go shopping ...back with revengeance.

Ok, I'm sure that saying doesn't make sense to many people - let me give you the back story. 

To me it's one of those Kath and Kim sayings that's uttered by someone trying to sound smart, but mixing their metaphors and throwing in a few good malapropisms for good measure... like Kimmy clutching at spanners or wanting to be effluent. 

In my day job I am somewhat less crafty and somewhat more interested in what people eat and ensuring it doesn't clog their arteries. Our favourite saying at work was coined by an enthusiastic, but confused patient who had been losing weight quite well, but had gone off track while on holidays. At her appointment she informed my colleague that she was back to where she'd started as her weight had piled back on 'with revengeance'. Kinda fits though, doesn't it?

Well, I'm back with the BrisStyle "let's go shopping". I've been absent for a few weeks, but am back with revengence. The sun's peeking through the clouds and I see a little blue sky around as well - that's put me in rather a sunny mood.




Rhyah Papaya Camera strap





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...