Monday, December 6, 2010

Sewing for others

I think all of my family have at least one shelleyberelli bag. I love giving handmade presents, but I am aware the novelty sometimes wears a bit thin, especially when my brother would prefer an i-tunes gift card! 

The arrival of a new niece just over a year ago has opened up a world of sewing. These are usually one-offs as I don't want to cut anyone's lunch, market wise, but I'm having fun planning outfits and toys to sew for her. Here are the cushions I made for her this Christmas. 






If *you'd* still like to give a handmade shelleyberelli gift this Christmas, you might be interested in some new stock I've just loaded to my shelleyberelli:made-it and shelleyberelli:etsy stores?

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...